Dollar Tree DIY | Holiday “Glam” Fork and Spoon Tree | The Green Notebook

A shiny, somewhat glam Christmas tree made from plastic forks and spoons was hard to imagine but I think that's the perfect description for this fun little holiday DIY!
 I decided to try this crafty project after seeing some "Pinspiration" in a couple of Pinterest photos. I was walking the aisles of Dollar Tree when I passed up the "fancier" plasticware that they stock up on during every holiday season. I noticed the little forks and spoons and wondered how hard could making this little tree actually be?

While I admit the project itself wasn't actually difficult, it was a bit time consuming and took a little extra effort to make sure everything was glued just right. I can honestly say I've never had more hot-glue-burned fingertips, but that all comes with the territory of good crafting.

I honestly love the way the tree turned out but I don't think this is a craft I will be repeating in the future. I'm glad I tried it, and love the finished piece but once was definitely enough.

Happy Holidays and Happy Crafting,
Erin.
















Comments

Popular Posts