Aldi Finds of the Week No. 1

 


I thought I would post my latest and greatest Aldi's finds! I'm so excited for warm weather and deck-living. It was a long winter and our patio furniture is ready to be cleaned and rejuvenated for what hopefully will be a long, balmy summer.
Pictured are my recent Aldi purchases, casually spotted whilst grocery shopping. The corner garden step unit is both adorable and sizeable. For $19.99, assembly was required but it was quick and easy to put together. Aldi also had a straight step-unit plant stand for the same price and that would link to the corner stand. We didn't need quite so much space for displaying potted plants so we went with the corner unit, only.
The gorgeous Mediterranean blue planter and candle lantern were a steal at $6.99 each. I couldn't believe the size and quality for the price! They also had these items in green and red but the blue was just too beautiful to pass up. Plus, shades of blue is my color palette this summer so the choice was obvious.
My beloved Sago Palm is now permanently hanging out in this amazing deck box planter that was $9.99. I couldn't believe the price! It matches our deck furniture perfectly - almost as if it had come with the set! Our local Aldi only had one of these little gems otherwise I would have absolutely picked up a second...and a third. 
All in all, I have to say I've been loving Aldi lately - not only for their affordable groceries but for their eclectic and seasonal finds! If you're interested in viewing my Aldi grocery hauls, check out my YouTube channel -  CLICK HERE!

 

Comments

Popular Posts