2017 Christmas Decor Home Tour | The Green Notebook

Like many people, one of my favorite times of year is Christmas. The holidays are full of anticipation, gratitude, generosity and love. 

I also find decorating our home the quickest way to put us in the holiday spirit. Works faster than turning on the Holidays Hits station on satellite radio! I love to arrange then rearrange all the decorations we've amassed over the years and then hit a few stores to pick up some new treasures. I'm usually inspired to switch up our theme or at least our color palette, each year but moving forward, I'll be adding to some of the more classic pieces we've collected. I think this will allow us to utilize the same base-decor each year while freshening things up with a few new items that will enhance our ever-growing collection.

Below are photos of our Christmas Holiday Season 2017 Home Tour. If you'd like to see the video version, please check out my YouTube channel at The Green Notebook. 

Stay inspired,
Erin 







































Comments

Popular Posts