How to Make a Holly Berry Wreath | Christmas Holiday DIY | The Green Notebook

Holly Berry Wreath DIY | The Green Notebook
Holly Berry Wreath DIY | The Green Notebook
My Christmas Holiday DIY + Decor Series is in full swing on my YouTube channel and I've just finished up my second wreath project using Dollar Tree materials!

I actually purchased a berry wreath a few years ago and it was nearly identical to the one I've recreated using much more affordable materials for a much less expensive outcome. The main difference between the two is the one I bought from a store has red berries compared to the off-white berries I chose for the holidays. This color scheme (along with the simple green ribbon) will complement my Christmas decor much more.

You can use whatever color berries you prefer - Dollar Tree carries the same berries I used in gold, a silvery champagne, red and a very dark berry shade. I used one of their simple vine wreaths found in the craft section - they carry these all year round.

Lastly, the ribbon I used is from Michael's and I got it on 80% clearance during the fall closeout sales. I thought this shade of green went perfectly with the off-white berries.

Materials List:

1 vine wreath
Several bunches of holly berries (you can use more or less depending on how full you want your wreath to look)
Ribbon of your choice
Hot glue gun
Glue sticks
Wire cutters
Scissors

To watch how I assembled my wreath, please see YouTube video below:


Comments

Popular Posts