How to Make a $5 Christmas / Holiday Wreath | Dollar Tree DIY

$5 Christmas Holiday Wreath | Dollar Tree DIY | The Green Notebook
This sparkly little wreath could not have been more simple to make but the outcome is so worth it!

The silver glitter and tinsel background make a beautiful combination and...all for $5.00!

Supplies you'll need:
3 Sleeves of Christmas Tree Bulbs (two of the smaller size and one of the larger size)
1 Tinsel Wreath
1 Bunch of Sparkly Berry Picks (I had purchased two, but I only used one)

All items were purchased from the Dollar Tree.

Next you'll need your glue gun.I affixed all bulbs to the wreath form with that. I popped the hook tops off each bulb and added a generous amount of hot glue to the same area. I affixed the bulbs and held them there for ten - fifteen seconds each, ensuring they were stuck in place. I repeated the process until the entire wreath form was covered, even layering a few extra for added dimension. After that, I added a few of the berry picks and voila - instant wreath, instant sparkle!

I hung my creation with a wreath hanger but if you'd rather use ribbon, you can add that before you glue the bulbs in place.

If you'd like to see the entire process from start to finish, please check out my full YouTube video below!
$5 Christmas Holiday Wreath | Dollar Tree DIY | The Green Notebook
$5 Christmas Holiday Wreath | Dollar Tree DIY | The Green Notebook
 

Comments

Popular Posts