Bullet Journal: October "Dashboard" Page (2016)

Happy Fall, Y'All!

With today being the first official day of fall, I wanted to post something both timely and appropriate.

I've been diligently working to wrap up my September layouts in my newest bullet journal. I finally made the switch into a new 240-lined page "Vintage Vibes" Limited Edition Moleskine journal and so far, I'm loving every page and doodle.

Since I plan to use this bullet journal until the holidays, I decided to create a visible divide between months by creating my own "dashboard". Many planners including the uber-popular Erin Condren and Happy Planners utilize dashboards between months and the dividers in the Happy Planners are the most visually appealing, in my opinion.

While I'm not one-hundred percent thrilled with the way my text turned out on this page, I'm very happy with the fall leave theme. I was ready to experiment with some new leaf doodles and made an effort to incorporate lots of different shapes and sizes. I wanted to stay within the traditional fall color scheme by using lots of browns, reds, oranges, yellows and greens but I think it was a good decision to add a few touches of bright teal to the page. With just that one simple change, the page immediately went from a muted scheme to one that pops.

To watch a less-than-one-minute leaf-doodling video, click here:



For more videos and to view my Bullet Journal Playlist on my YouTube Channel, click here:


Autumn vibes,
 

Comments

Popular Posts