Bullet Journal | My Favorite Layout | Alfred Hitchcock Presents


 

During the last week of June, I found myself at home for several days in a row - sick time off work. There wasn't much I could do so I found myself doing what anyone home sick does - watch Netflix.


As I scrolled through the selection of movies and shows, I decided against investing myself in a long series that needed to be viewed in consecutive order. So, after a bit of searching, I discovered that Alfred Hitchcock's old series "Alfred Hitchcock Presents" is available for streaming. I hadn't seen any of the episodes since the 80s when I was too young to appreciate the genius that's Hitchcock's writing and directing, translated to the small screen.

While watching "Presents", I decided to do a layout in my Bullet Journal, illustrating and listing my favorite Hitchcock films. I drew the signature Hitchcock profile line drawing, made famous in the "Presents" TV series.

This has moved into the number one spot for my favorite Bullet Journal layout so far.

My YouTube Channel: CLICK HERE

Comments

Popular Posts