Travelers Notebook | Layout Ideas | Chicago Trip | The Green Notebook

Our recent visit to Chicago was a success in every way. A nice getaway, a mini summer vacation and another chance to explore a city that's become so familiar. This particular trip served as our family vacation - mom, husband, siblings, aunts, uncles, one of our nieces - we were all on board. Since this was my niece's first trip to Chicago, we took the opportunity to play tourists again, visiting some of the same landmarks we'd seen many times before and every moment was fun, exciting and rewarding.

A few months ago, I purchased my very first Travelers Notebook and I'd been waiting for the perfect opportunity to fill it with memories from an an actual trip. I took notes, doodled, drew pictures and added printed photos to my notebook making it one of the best souvenirs I've ever collected. Now I'm hooked on the Travelers-style notebook. I've purchased some refills and have begun filling them with the every day details - the minutiae and the ephemera. It's makes recording everyday, typical moments into something special. The process is the most enjoyable part for me. I love seeing the blank pages, realizing there's so much creativity and possibility that can fill them. It's returned me to paper-crafting, which is one of my favorite hobbies, ever.

I've included a sampling of my notebook layouts below but if you'd like to see the entire flip-thru, feel free to check out my YouTube video. If you enjoyed it, please subscribe!





Travelers Notebook | Chicago | The Green Notebook

Travelers Notebook | Chicago | The Green Notebook

Travelers Notebook | Chicago | The Green Notebook
Travelers Notebook | Chicago | The Green Notebook

Comments

Popular Posts