Make Up For Ever Birthday Sample Pack

Until recently, I'd totally forgotten about a great little sample pack that I received during my birthday month last year from Sephora. The bonus gift was from Make Up For Ever and contained two really nice sample-sized products.

The first item was Make Up For Ever mascara in the shade "Smoky Extravagant". The brush is surprisingly substantial for the size tube it comes in. I love how bristly it is, making it a breeze to thoroughly coat individual lashes. The basic black shade makes it a perfect trial formula.

MUFE Mascara in Smoky Extravagant
The Rouge Artist Natural lipstick in "N9" (Copper Pink) is a gorgeous creamy formula that glides on smoothly for a long-wearing finish.


I'm so happy with this set and am glad I uncovered it while recently going through my makeup collection in an effort to organize my vanity. Love samples that are substantial enough in size to try a enough times to form a real opinion. My final review is that I would purchase both items, full size in the future.

Thanks for stopping by!

MUFE Lipstick in N9

Comments

Popular Posts