Summer Bullet Journal Layouts | The Green Notebook on YouTube

It's officially the first day of summer and I'm back with some new Bullet Journal Layouts! I've been wanting to get back into Bullet Journaling for some time now and I'm so happy I finally got started by creating my first summer-only journal.

I've filmed a new video showing a complete flip-through of all the pages I've completed for June. I will be following up with several more videos including flip-throughs for July and August, doodling details, layout ideas and tracking. I love to incorporate lots of doodles and drawings in my journal to give it added interest and make it even more fun!

If you haven't ever seen my channel, please check out the video below and subscribe! I do lots of different types of videos and will be uploading my journaling progress and ideas on a regular basis. I also have a playlist for past Bullet Journal videos!





June/July Bullet Journal Weekly Layout | The Green Notebook
Summer Bullet Journal Dashboard Page | The Green Notebook
June Monthly Layout for Bullet Journal | The Green Notebook
July Monthly Layout for Bullet Journal | The Green Notebook
August Monthly Layout for Bullet Journal | The Green Notebook
Chicago Travel/Vacation Layout for Bullet Journal | The Green Notebook
Movies of the Summer Layout for Bullet Journal | The Green Notebook
June Weekly Layout for Bullet Journal | The Green Notebook
June Weekly Layout for Bullet Journal | The Green Notebook
June Weekly Layout for Bullet Journal | The Green Notebook
         

Comments

Popular Posts