My First Bullet Journal

My YouTube Channel: The Green Notebook

My first Bullet Journal efforts are going strong! If you've never tried this method of journaling, stay tuned for reasons why it may be for you!

When I first stumbled upon Bullet Journaling videos on YouTube, I was immediately intrigued. The very idea of setting up an entire journal to meet so many needs (i.e. planning, calendaring, list-making, etc.) was more than a bit intriguing to me. I watched the original video on how to properly/officially set up your bullet journal and the first thing that crossed my mind was, How would I do this differently. 

If you're a crafty person, sometimes instinct takes over and you find yourself wandering into the realm of creative possibility. You may feel the impulse to take a perfectly good system and somehow, some way, make it your own. This is what I, and many, many before me, have done.

The Bullet Journal is a dream system for me because I am a natural-born list maker. I love to take pen to paper and create lists of all types and purposes. Sometimes I use and refer to those lists for a long time. Sometimes I crumple them up and discard them by the end of the day. So naturally, I was excited at the prospect of grouping all my lists into one journal or notebook. I thought this would be a great way to reflect, add, change and use the lists to my advantage and have fun while doing so!

When researching Bullet Journaling, I learned that all you need to begin is a notebook and a pen. While that's true, I've grown my "must have" list to include several other items including an array of pens that I like to use to enhance the look of my page layouts with the added interest of color

I'll be doing regular posts of my Bullet Journal(s) but in the meantime, check out my latest flip through video - I hope you enjoy!

My First Bullet Journal - Flip Through No. 2 


Comments

Popular Posts